Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random thoughts

Harry Potter (character)Image via Wikipedia

I haven't been here for over a week.

I've been busy with the kids and exercising once again. Not much, but I definitely have to loose some weight.

On Wednesday, baby boy and I went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We agreed we would do to the first show, as soon as it was released. We enjoyed it a lot.

The thing is that I am a BIG Harry Potter fan and was quite disappointed by the movie. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but the book is soooo good, that the movie didn't come close. They left so many things out, that to me, were really important. They made up things that needn't to be part of the story. What the hell was all that Borrow fire about?

Anyway, we went again with the girls and they decided that the trailer was much better than the movie.

On Thursday we drove to stay with my younger brother and his family for the weekend. We had a blast!

We were relaxed and did a million things, considering that we were with five children: my three kids - 8, 7 & 6 and his two babies - 3 years & 18 months old.

Our parents arrived Friday and we hanged out, went to Schlitterbaun, ate great food - courtesy of my bro and went swimming.

My brother and SIL invited baby boy to stay with them for a week and he was very excited to be the big boy and take care of his little cousins.

The girls, mom and I arrived home on Sunday night. We've been busy.

And today, my big girl woke up sick. It is horrible to see her feeling lousy, with fever. She began taking meds in the afternoon and I hope she gets better asap.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment