Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am back!

After a couple of weeks of absence, I decided to come back and share with you some of my thoughts.

Summer is a crazy time for me and my family. We are apart: me and the kids and dh back home.

I miss him terribly when this our reality, but I see my kids personalities blossom beautifully. They get to experience the freedom and the safety that our Country does not offer currently. They are relaxed and happy.

I am much more relaxed than I used to be. For one, my kids are older and much more easy to handle. I am more confident as a mother, which helps a BIG deal. I have more time for myself, which is simply great!

I began exercising again. I was a classical ballet dancer for many years and was used to hard work. Then I injured both my feet and knees, so stop. It has been nearly 10 years since I did some kind of physical activity. I've gained 15 kilos since then and my body has changed dramatically.

I haven't recovered my old body (well, I am almost 40), but I feel better and dropped one pants size already. I don't want to be my usual fit self (I am not 18 anymore), but I want to be in better shape.

On an unrelated subject, have you ever noticed that when you are not in front of your computer, many topics come to your mind? I am always inspired in the shower on what to share with you all. The car is a great place for me to think and be with myself. But every time I turn on my computer, I am clueless. I am blaming the heat here, but still, I have been off the blogging world.

I have less than two weeks more of summer vacations before we return to our "normal life". I expect to become a regular blogger then.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment