Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's KeeperImage by lux2night via Flickr

Today in the morning, I finished reading My Sister´s Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

I bought this book yesterday, hoping to have an interesting story line while the kids swim all day long. I never thought I would be taking a wonderful plunge into a magnetic story.

Honestly, it took me awhile to understand her writing style. I had trouble understanding that the story was being told from the characters' point of view. Once I got hold of it, I was caught.

The ending is great and sooooo unexpected.

As you can imagine, I slept very little. I just couldn't put the book down.

Thanks Ms. Picoult for an intriguing, well written novel!

Now, I have to go to the bookstore and buy a new one.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment