Friday, July 3, 2009

Back to school

A 1581 reprint of the Digestorum from Justinia...Image via Wikipedia

No, not yet. We are only on our first week of summer holidays!

I accepted to return to high school as a teacher next month. I'll be teaching Law and Sociology to a bunch of teenage girls for a year.

I am so excited! The last time I taught Law in high school was 13 years ago.

The program has changed and I have a lot of homework to do. I brought with me my books and the new stuff the school gave me. I have to study Sociology again to be able to teach.

I am thinking of buying a planner and some cute stuff, but again, I'll be teaching high school, not elementary school.

I'll keep you posted on how things are going. Working with teens keep you young and I really enjoy sharing their senior year with them.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment