Monday, June 8, 2009

Sharing

Photobucket

I am a published author!

This is the cover of the second Law book I have written. Its name Introducción al Estudio del Derecho Familiar.

Yes, it is about Mexican Family Law. And yes, it also contains some Cannon Law. This little textbook is born out of the notes I wrote to teach a Family Law class for my students. It was never intended for lawyer, because most, if not all my students, are not lawyers.

I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of those beautiful people I have had the honor to have in a classroom. I am nearing my 19 year as a teacher, so you can imagine I have had many, many students. Each of you have taught me more than I could have.

I also want to thank Rosa Ma. Porrúa, my editor, for all the hard work she put into our little book.

No comments:

Post a Comment